Guaranteed Credit Card Approval
Just Click On Image To Appy!
Inside the Credit Instructor Program:
Do You Want to Increase Your Credit Score 30, 70 or 100 Plus Points In Less Than 90 Days? I Will Teach You How I Went From a Mid 600 Score to a Credit Score of Over 800 in Days.
Watch the Video Below Explaining
"How Credit Scoring Works"
by Attorney Edward Jamison
(who is an expert in Credit Repair)
Just Take 10 Minutes And Follow the Steps, Because We Have HelpedThousands of People Improve Their Credit Score, Obtain Credit Cards With Bad Credit, No Credit and After Filing Bankruptcy and You Will Too, If you Follow the Steps.
Remember You Get to The Top One Step
at a Time! I know What You Are Thinking Just Skip To the Bottom, But I Warn You,
Life Is Just Full of Steps.
Take the Right Steps and You Have Good Success, Try to Take Short Cuts and It Usually Has a Consequence. Follow the Steps.
Why More Than 80 Million People In America Have Bad Credit and It's Getting Worst?
"Because There's a War Against
Your Credit Score to Make You Pay More"
Our Goal is First To Educate With Accurate Information Because Too
Are Being Destroyed For Lack of Knowledge.
Edward Jamison is the founder of Jamison Law Group, P.C., and is an attorney who specializes in consumer credit and identity theft. Jamison is a nationally recognized expert on credit scoring. He has been featured on NBC’s Emmy Award Winning show Starting Over as the show’s credit expert multiple times.
Mr. Jamison is a frequent contributor to national mortgage industry publications including Mortgage Market Guide, Mortgage Press, and Broker Banker. Edward Jamison is certified by the State Bar of California and the California Department of Real Estate to give continuing legal education seminars to attorneys and mortgage brokers on the subject of credit scoring. He conducts credit scoring seminars for lawyers, accountants, and mortgage and real estate professionals around the entire country.
Step 1 Watch The Video Below:
Now That You Have Followed the First Step: You Know The Following: There Are 5 Pieces to the Pie & We are Going to FOCUS on the 3 largest Pieces of the Pie, Which Make Up 80% of the Whole Pie.
Follow The Steps!
35% of Your Credit Score is Based On Your Payment History
30% of Your Credit Score is Based on Your Debt Ratio
15% of Your Credit Score is Based on The Mix of Credit
10% of Your Credit Score is Based on The Age of the Credit
10% of Your Credit Score is Based on Inquiries
Remember The FICO Credit Scoring System Is Just Trying To Predict To The Lenders The Likelihood Of An Individual Becoming 90 Days Or More Delinquent Over the Next 2 Years.
We have helped thousands of people who have gain access to more than 250 Million Dollars in credit cummulatively over the past 19 years. Our resources and tools can help with any of the following and we have track record that speaks for itself. If you want to know how to navigate to the top, then you must know the Laws pertaining to credit for consumers.
|If You Have Had Any of The Following Items Listed Below Occur Over the Past 7 Years then it's Affecting Your Credit Score Negatively. Just One Incident Can Lower Your Score by 100 Points or More.|
|It's Happening Everyday And It's Costing You Thousands to Hundreds of Thousands If You are a Homeowner and Possibly The Future of Your Children's Children.|
|Collections||Junk Debt Buyers||Short Sale/Foreclosures||Chex Systems|
|Identity Theft||Late Payments||Liens/Judgements||Bankruptcies|
|Duplicates||Repossessions||Incorrect Personal Info||Inflated/Expired Debts|
||Ex-Husband or Ex-Wife with Joint Credit||No Credit Score|
||Excessive Inquires||Mixed Credit Files|
Is Credit Repair Legal
Are You In Credit Prison?
Step 2 Click on Screen
Watch Video Below
FREE 78 Page Ebook Do-It-Yourself Credit Repair
What is a Credit Report?
Remember Our Goal Is To Educate
Everyone Should Have A Copy of The Eight Acts That Protect Consumers Against Creditors, even if you have Excellent Credit, because one day you might need to know your rights when you are taken advantage of unknowingly. Many Professionals have purchase this to help their clients and have benefited greatly by increasing their business. (i.e. Real Estate Professionals, Loan Officers, Mortgage Professionals, Car Salesman and Attorney's who represent clients going through Bankruptcy or a Divorce.
Included with the Credit Instructor Summit Program:
|8 Laws To Protect You From Bill Collectors, Bankers, Lenders & Creditors (Too Many people try to repair their credit without having a basic understanding of the laws. The Fact sheets and summary pages make it simple to understand your rights when disputing with creditors and collectors. This alone will give you confidence against those violating your civil rights.|
|5 Major Credit Cards for Bad Credit, No Credit, With Guaranteed Approval (Great For Re-establishing Credit. You need to build good new credit to help overshadow the old bad credit. Paying your old bad bills isn't enough. You must have good credit reporting monthly.)|
4 Credit Lines Company's that will Approve you from $1,000 to $10,000 (Great For Lowering Your Debt Ratio and a Good Mix of Credit which Makes Up 30% of the Credit Score and 15% of the Credit Score for a total of 45%
|Strategy Number 1 To Raise Credit Scores: Insider Credit Information that will teach you how to increase your scores literally overnight and it's been proven to build your scores faster than paying off your bills. (Many clients have increase their scores by 100 plus points by utilizing this strategy and have gone from renting to home ownership.|
Strategy Number 2 To Raise Credit Scores: This Insider Credit Information strategy is one that I personally used and it took my credit score from the high 660's to a Credit Score of Over 800 in a few days.
Strategy Number 3 Ten Ways Credit Card Company's Trick You: I will explain how you are being tricked by credit card company's to pay more unnecessarily. This alone could save you thousands of dollars if you apply the knowledge.
Strategy Number 4 Statue of Limitations by State for Credit, Collections, Judgements, Liens, Foreclosures, Repossions & Bankruptcy: If you don't know how long the law allows a debt to be on record then you operating in the blind.
Strategy Number 5 Why Being Self Employed Hurts Your Credit & Should You apply for Credit Cards Jointly? People make assumptions and act on them, unfortunately what one may think would help them, actully hurts them.
- Access to Credit Account That Reports to Multiple Bureaus This credit account will not pull a credit report on you so you will not have an inquiry on your report. The only way you won't be approve is if you are currently in bankruptcy. There is no payments for this account for 90 days and if you want to increase your credit scores you must build good credit to wipe out the old bad credit. Remember this is important and makes up 30% of the Pie Chart for Credit Scoring.
Access to Bank Secured Visa Credit Card Get approved with this Savings Bank and
this is not a prepaid card! They REPORT TO ALL 3 MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS! This is a real Visa card that
can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Unlike prepaid cards and some other secured credit cards, we
build credit history that counts! Card details • 3-bureau credit reporting • No credit check for
approval • Prime plus 6.5% variable APR - Not an Intro rate • $200 minimum deposit • No credit check
or credit inquiry for approval • No checking account required This a great tool for building credit
history that counts, unlike some other prepaid and secured cards. This card is great for people with
• BAD CREDIT • NO CREDIT • DAMAGED or THIN CREDIT • Students & immigrants •
People who need credit tradelines • People looking to buy a home or car • People looking to rent an
apartment • People who need a credit card for travel, hotel or car reservations. They are
an FDIC insured bank located in the U.S. Remember this is Important and makes
up 30% of the Pie Chart for Credit Scoring.
- Access to MasterCard 100% GUARANTEED APPROVAL
Unlike credit card issuers, with no credit or ChexSystems® checks, we approve virtually all applicants (applicants are subject to a real-time I.D. verification in accordance to the U.S. Patriot Act). VALUE PROPOSITION
Our money saving offers give consumers an alternative to "traditional" checking accounts and access to the financial and payment systems, including:
- Debit MasterCard or Prepaid Visa
- FREE Paycheck Direct Deposit
- FREE Online Bill Pay
- iAdvance loan option
- FDIC Insured Deposits -
Remember this is Important and makes up 30% of the Pie Chart for Credit Scoring.
- Access from $2,500 to $10,000 in a Revolving or Installment Line of Credit that Reports to Multiple Bureaus This credit account is through NBB and they will offer a $10,000.00 lines of credit for a fee. This program works great with increasing your credit limits, while lowering your overall debt ratio. This account usually takes 60 to 90 days to report to the credit bureaus. The only way you won't be approve is if you are currently in bankruptcy. If you want to increase your credit scores you must build good credit to wipe out the old bad credit. This account is great because it will give you a greater mix of credit for revolving and/or installment. This will account for a total of 45% of the Pie Chart for Credit Scoring. The additional 15% is for the Credit Mix.
- Credit Instructor Summit - Do-it-yourself Credit Repair Kit Ebook - Your Credit Report * FICO Score & You * Establishing Good Credit * Repairing Your Credit Score * Bankruptcy * Credit/Debt Counselors * Mistakes on File * Identity Theft * Raising Your Score 11 Chapters 79 pages
- Laws For Consumer Protection
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) During the 70's thousands of consumer complaints led Congress to investigate the credit reporting agencies. When Congress asked why credit reports were so screwed up, the credit reporting agencies responded "that was what was reported to us" Congress enacted the FCRA to give consumers some protection from the credit agencies.
- Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA) The FCBA is a United States Federal law enacted as an amendement to the Truth In Lending Act. It's purpose is to protect consumers from unfair billing practices and to provide a mechanism for addressing billing errors in "open end" credit accounts, such as credit card or charge card accounts.
- Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) Debt collection agencies have a foul reputation for engaging in threating, harassment, and coercion. They deploy all kinds of tricks in hopes of getting the debtor to pay up. Collectors would call acting like an old friend, or take even more agressive approaches, such as telling people they would go to jail if they didn't pay. Good thing there is no such thing as debtors jail. Their bad behavior resulted in Congress passing the FDCPA to protect consumers from the unscrupulous behavior of debt collectors.
- Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA) This Act ensures that credit repair companies are operating legally. Repairing inaccurate, outdated and unverifiable items on a credit report is perfectly legal. Fradulant companies make false promises and often mislead consumers. As a result, the Federal Trade Commission, which is responsible for enforcing consumer protection, developed the Credit Repair Organization Act.
- Truth In Lending Act (TILA) The Truth in Lending Act is a federal law requiring full disclosure of all terms associated with any credit transactions. This includes all costs. The law was first passed in 1968 and was intended to provide consumers with some protection against lenders, especially those acting in a predatory way. The Truth in Lending Act is also known as Regulation Z, which is where most of the requirements are spelled out.
- Soldiers and Sailors Civil Relief Act (SSCRA) If you have a client that has been overseas while in the military the SSCRA protects them during their time of duty. The act protects military people and their families from foreclosures, evictions, repossessions, and debt collectors while away on duty. Also, a reduction in interest rate on mortgage payments.
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley, also known as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act, was enacted in 1999. One of the main goals of the Act is to protect consumer’s information held by financial institutions (banks, creditors, lenders, etc.). Protecting the privacy of consumer information held by "financial institutions" is at the heart of the financial privacy provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Modernization Act of 1999 (GLB Act). The GLB Act requires companies to give consumers privacy notices that explain the institutions' information-sharing practices. In turn, consumers have the right to limit some - but not all - sharing of their information.
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) The FACT Act was signed into law by President Bush in December 2003. Officially titled the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003, the FACT Act extends the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), which had preemption provisions due to expire in December 2003.
All charges on your credit card will be billed by Business Consulting Solutions